There are few short cuts in maintaining healthy skin, if you’re looking for a quick fix your
skin may end up in worse condition. We’re all guilty of rummaging through our make up
bags for some powder or cover up at the first sign of a breakout. If you have problem skin
getting to a stage where your skin is healthy may take time but we can guarantee it’ll be
worth it in the end and you’ll be more than happy with the results. If you’ve been relying on a quick fix in the past, it’s not too late to make changes. Start by investing in good quality products made with good ingredients. Think about getting more fresh fruit and vegetables into your diet to ensure that your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals it needs to be healthy. Exercise regularly to help the body sweat out toxins and to manage stress.
- When your customers have a large family & they all refuse to share their #EMIANDBEN #shea #bodybutter hahaha your o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- Whoop!!! Thanks for the love Oli. #TeamSmoothSkin 😘😘 twitter.com/TheTailorFitte… 5 months ago
- Pahahaha ain't that the truth! twitter.com/MarvAbbey/stat… 6 months ago
- @PattyOLovesU @GlamourMagUK *well 6 months ago
- @PattyOLovesU @GlamourMagUK The hustle is paying off. Wee done Patricia. 6 months ago
- Steps to maintain beautiful skin even when ill… Eat your way to recovery
- Steps to maintain beautiful skin even when ill… Moisturise
- Steps to maintain beautiful skin even when ill… Choose soft fibres
- Steps to maintain beautiful skin even when ill… Drink up!
- Steps to maintain beautiful skin even when ill… Steam Inhalation